[Electronics-talk] cable access

Gerald Levy bwaylimited at verizon.net
Sun Jan 5 22:33:27 UTC 2014

Don't be so sure.  The government allowed American Airlines to merge with
USAir to create the nation's largest airline and reduce competition even
more, so I don't think the FCC will stand in the way of a merger between
Comcast and Time Warner.  They are already monopolies in their respective
markets, so a merger will not reduce competition or lead to higher cable
rates, because they are already ridiculously high.

Gerald