[Electronics-talk] [EXTERNAL] Re:Telework/work fromhome/work virtually/telecommute?

Sandy sandraburgess at msn.com
Mon Jan 6 23:49:34 UTC 2014

When I was in a club called Toastmasters, one of the members befriended me.
First it was to eat out and talk, then she asked if I'd like to have more
money.  One weekend we went to a regional Amway rally; we have some 4
straight hours of hearing Jim speak, short dinner, and more hours hearing
Connie.  This couple was the person at the top of the Amway folks my new
friend was following.  They had a lot of clapping, cheering, and liked to
play a rock song about money popular back then in the 1990's.  My friend
wanted us to have pictures taken with Connie and Jim who, she said, were
quite rich and Connie wearing diamonds.  It was impressed upon me that I
could sell so many different products and I could use them for myself plus
some of what I bought would go to my sponsor, and then would have some
trickle down to people under me. The last deal was when I agreed to her "The
Plan," where I was told I would get 6 friends in, each of them would also
get 6 friends, and I would not tell them they would come to hear about
Amway.  When I didn't join, the woman had no interest in me. Yes, by then it
was not a new business and harder to pull people in, and the woman who
talked with me barely had money to live.

Sandy