[Electronics-talk] Programmable coffeepot?

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 06:09:03 UTC 2014

I think this is always a good idea. You never know what you'll find with
a good Google search. It doesn't take too much time, and the more you
use google the better you get at it, so I always consider researching
something in google a bit of an investment in educating myself and
learning to be a better google searcher.

When I mentioned my results with my google search, I was doing it more
to try to refresh my memory on where I might have seen this coffee pot
mentioned rather than implying that anyone else should have done this
search before asking about it on list. Hopefully though, it pointed out
some other good resources on where to find information on things like
accessible electronics and other products for the blind, such as Fred's
Head and the blying blind newsletter.