[Electronics-talk] cable access

Pamela Dominguez geodom at optonline.net
Sun Jan 5 19:07:30 UTC 2014

The strange thing about Cablevision is, if you cancel a service, like a
premium chanel or something, they don't take it off right away.  The first
time I noticed this is when my father cancelled HBO, and even though they
weren't paying for it, they got it for about a year-and-a-half before it
finally stopped.  We had a similar experience.  George downgraded to family
cable because we were so broke, and I still have all the other channels.
Pam.