[Electronics-talk] classes for audio recording for the blind

Poppa Bear via Electronics-talk electronics-talk at nfbnet.org
Wed Jun 4 21:52:17 UTC 2014

I know that some on this list are musicians so I thought I would pass this
on so that they would have an opportunity to grow in their ability to use
some fairly accessible recording software, Also, I myself have a recording
studio and use  the recording program Protools on the Mac to run a small
project studio and have tutored people in the past who need help, but below
is a class for entry level folks and the programs that are being used both
have light versions that have a lot of access for free.