[Electronics-talk] Decent braille watch

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 12:01:58 UTC 2014

I have the Silen-T myself, and I love it. I bought it when Amazon
briefly had it available a few years ago. I've been keeping an eye out
for one for my brother, so if if anyone knows where I can lay my hands
on one, let me know. I've look at places like Amazon, eBay, Blind
Bargains and exhaustive Google searches.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail