[Electronics-talk] microsoft contact for accessibility

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Sat Jun 14 11:51:44 UTC 2014

Hi,

Is there a number for Microsoft for blind persons to call for Outlook 2010
help? I am trying to set up a new email account using Outlook 2010.

Thanks

Lauren

Blessings in Jesus' Name. GOD said, "If you will not feel pain, how would
you know I'M A HEALER?If you will not feel sadness, how would you know I'M A

COMFORTER? If you will not feel like your in the darkness, how would you
know I'M YOUR LIGHT? Child, if life is perfect, would you still know
me?"-author unknown

Advice from my cats:"Meow when you feel like it."

My book:"there's more than one way to be okay":

www.Theresmorethanoneway.com