[Electronics-talk] talking kitchen timers?

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Fri Jun 13 16:20:29 UTC 2014

Hi,

Here are a couple suggestions that may save you money and protect your phone
from possible damage, if that is your concern.

1.  Put your phone in a ziplock if you are afraid of spilling on it.  The
timer there is so easy to use with Siri.

2.  Alternatively, connect it to a loud speaker or

3.  Use a bluetooth speaker or earphone to monitor the phone while leaving
the phone in another location.

Warm Regards,

Fred