[Electronics-talk] Net Flix

Shara Winton ms.shara at comcast.net
Sun Mar 2 17:15:16 UTC 2014

I am a huge fan of House of Cards. In fact, it is the best series I have
ever watched. So far, I have only been able to watch it, while others are
around. I want to subscribe to NetFlix myself,   but  am afraid, I might be
in the same predicament.  Meaning I might only be able to watch if someone
can assist. I hate being dependent on others.