[Electronics-talk] Net Flix

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at charter.net
Sun Mar 2 21:41:02 UTC 2014

Hi Steve and others,
I will often start playing a movie on my laptop running JAWS 15 an Windows
8. Then, I will switch to the IOS app on the iPad and it is easy to find the
prompt where it asks if I want to resume watching a particular show.
I use this methos so that I can take the iPad if I'm doing work, etc. around
my house.

Liz