[Electronics-talk] Microwaves

evelyn weckerly weckerly at i2k.com
Thu Mar 13 22:27:10 UTC 2014

Hi, Darla,

Yes.  You should know that I have had it for about eleven years
now.  At that time GE was not providing the braille, so I didn't
look at their models of a number of appliances I had to replace
during the first decade of this century.  Ultimately, over time,
I bought four appliances, all Maytag.  Having the material from
the manufacturer just makes labelling everything quicker and
easier.  Also, the abbreviations on the appliance match what's in
the manual.

Evelyn