[Electronics-talk] Microwaves

Darla Rogers djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 03:40:51 UTC 2014

Hi Charlene,
	My sister's is a touch panel; since I hadn't planned to stay as long
as I did, I put tape on the buttons I'd need most, and I didn't find them
overly sensitive.  Hers is a countertop microwave purchased at Wal-Mart.
	I well remember, in the 80', microwaves had buttons you just had to
get near and they'd beep and lights would flash; must be a lot of people
complained about that one.
Darla