[Electronics-talk] Microwaves

Carol J. Feazell cfeazell at comcast.net
Fri Mar 14 13:08:58 UTC 2014

Charlene, mine is a touch pad, too. Can't remember what kind, though. One of
my sons purchased it and put it in. It has the dots we put on with some kind
of bottled stuff and it likewise is not overly sensitive but boy, you sure
have to be careful. I bought this dishwasher, thinking it had these neat
little buttons on it which turned out to be lights and it is extremely heat
sensitive such that in spite of the dots we put on, it won't let me look for
them without immediately turning on to God knows what. I'm thinking I can
work out something by finding the lock key and releasing it when I find my
place but haven't taken the time to thoroughly check out that plan. Usually
there is someone here to do it but I really do need to try to do that. I
really love how the thing works but boy, I despise those heat-sensitive
things. I realize I got off topic but just wanted you to understand that I
know exactly where you are going with your microwave thoughts. Probably
should have sent this privately so I'll apologize in advance lest the wrath
of someone come down upon me.

Love and God bless,

Carol Jean