[Electronics-talk] Just passing this on

Laz laz at talkingmp3players.com
Sat Mar 15 19:51:53 UTC 2014

Richard Wells: Sell Or Trade; But Don't Buy
Lesson number one: You'll be surprised at the results you can get if
you don't take no for an answer.
Lesson number two: Never! Never! NEVER! Buy anything from
http://www.BrailleSuperStore.com and its partners ever under any
conditions even if they try to sell you a roll of toilet paper!
If you own a Tiny Tunes and it has any revision earlier than 1.0.2,
ship it to me and I will upgrade it for free at least until April 8,
2014.
For more detail's on both of these lessons, read my current blog post over at:
http://www.samobile.net/users/richwels/blog

--
Talking MP3 Players with stereo FM radio, voice recording, and
expandible memory! Priced under $100, plus free shipping in the US!

Listen to our Introduction to Talking MP3 Players:
http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/an-introduction-to-talking-mp3-players/

See our current special:

Join our mailing list by sending a blank email with the word subscribe
as the subject to:
tmp-request at freelists.org

Email:  laz at talkingmp3players.com
Skype: lazmesa