[Electronics-talk] Just passing this on

cullen cullen.gallagher at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 22:26:39 UTC 2014

, This is just disgusting! I can't believe they would do this. I have been purchasing products from this company now for about two years and have never had a problem. I will definitely be passing this on to my discussion list if it is still up. If they were planning to discontinue the upgrade utility, they should've told people on the website. Rock box for the win. :-)
Cullen