[Electronics-talk] Microwaves

Charlene Elder 1ladychar at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 17 20:19:17 UTC 2014

            Thank you, Evelyn.  The dealer I have is one I have had for
years.  My Maytag washer and dryer as well as my Bosch dishwasher came from
that appliance store.  GE does have the Braille labels for the microwave I
will purchase.  The installer will install and apply the labels.  They even
were able to match the bisque color of my range.  That makes my range
Whirlpool and the microwave GE.  Hope this info helps others on the list.
Charlene Elder