[Electronics-talk] Talking MP3 Players: Free Wall Charger & Brand New Podcasts! Mother's Day Specials

Laz laz at talkingmp3players.com
Sat May 3 16:41:25 UTC 2014

Hello all,

This week, through Mother's Day May 11th, we're giving you a free wall
charger with the purchase of any Talking MP3 Player on our site!

There's also 25% off all microSD cards with the purchase of any
Talking Mp3 Player as well as 20% off without additional purchase!

Additional deals and podcasts cited at the end of this message.

You can listen to your music files on our great sounding and
very-affordable Talking MP3 Players. No need for iTunes or other
software as copy and paste is all you need to put your music on our
players. Play most file types except for protected files, so podcasts,
audiobooks and described movies and TV shows in MP3 format are all
good.

Listen to our latest audio in which folks just like you inform you of
what they think about our players, customer support, and how they use
their Talking MP3 Players:
http://www.wuala.com/TalkingMP3Players/Tutorials/Customer%20testimonials%20regarding%20Talking%20MP3%20players.mp3/

Our players are feature packed so if you're curious if they'll be able
to do something, ask away and I'll answer your questions. You can
start off by giving a listen to this introductory recording:
http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/an-introduction-to-talking-mp3-players/

All Talking Mp3 Players come with earphones, USB cable, free friendly
tech support, our new audio tutorials, free shipping in the US,
greatly discounted quality international shipping, and 1-year
replacement warranty!

Don't forget we have our Clearance page, where you can get an 8GB
Talking Sansa Clip Zip recertified, still with a 1 year warranty for
only $85.99 with a free wall charger:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/clearance.html

We also have many new accessories for our Talking MP3 Players, that
work with many of your other devices including Miccus Pool Party
Bluetooth Speakers with audible sound when turned on and paired, plus
easy tactile buttons, Bluetooth Transmitters and receivers to enable
your players to use Bluetooth as well as several new Bluetooth
products such as headsets and speakers. We have special coupon codes
to get $10 off when you buy two Bluetooth items this week. Visit our
accessories page to see what we have to offer:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/accessories.html

We have some exciting, accessible android cell phones that you can
read about on our Accessible Phones page:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/accessible-phones.html Through
Mother's Day they are $10 off our regular price!

Here's a podcast demonstrating how to enable Talking Mp3 Players,
other non-Bluetooth devices and Book Players to use Bluetooth
Technology: http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/bluetooth-devices-and-using-them-with-your-talking-mp3-player-or-favorite-book-player/

Get 6 months to pay with No Interest on orders over $99 when you check
out with PayPal and choose Bill Me Later!(subject to credit approval)

All prices are in US dollars. We accept major credit cards and PayPal
on line, or you can call 727-498-0121 or Skype lazmesa to place your
credit card order or have a Paypal payment request sent to you.

Free Wall Charger and many of our other specials end on Sunday, May
11th, Bluetooth Coupon codes are good through Thursday so hurry and
get your order in!

Your questions are always welcome.

All the best!

Laz Mesa
Accessible Electronics
The home of the affordable Talking MP3 Players since 2009!
Based in the US

--
Talking MP3 Players with stereo FM radio, voice recording, and
expandible memory! Priced under $100, plus free shipping in the US!

Listen to our Introduction to Talking MP3 Players:
http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/an-introduction-to-talking-mp3-players/

See our current special:

Join our mailing list by sending a blank email with the word subscribe
as the subject to:
tmp-request at freelists.org

Email:  laz at talkingmp3players.com
Skype: lazmesa