[Electronics-talk] turning on separate audio programming in UVERSE

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at gmail.com
Sun May 4 20:48:25 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

Sorry if I'm asking a repeat question, but I seem to recall that there was a
discussion on this list about turning on the SAP feature using the AT&T
UVERSE remote.

Unfortunately, I don't think this can be done via the iPhone app,and I also
don't think SAP is available when recording a show on the DVR.

I recently switched to UVERSE,and am pretty happy with the Internet and tv
services, but it would be nice to use SAP when I see that it's available.

Thanks in advance.

Liz