[Electronics-talk] Atomic clock,

Christine Szostak szostak.1 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Sun Nov 2 15:08:01 UTC 2014

HI,
  Ugh, sounds really annoying and frustrating. What a way to start the
day:)! Hope things get much better very very soon!

  A couple quick thoughts to tide you over:

1)  Since this is an atomic clock, if you give it about 24 hours it should
reset itself properly unless it was damaged beyond repair.

2)  You could try sticking tape over the batteries for now to hold them in
place.

Hope that helps!
Chris