[Electronics-talk] Atomic clock,

Carol J. Feazell cfeazell at comcast.net
Sun Nov 2 16:05:02 UTC 2014

I do know that, just hope that my temper wouldn't get the best of me in a
quick moment. It's the little things for me that will trip me up. I'd rather
put the thing away, never to touch it again and I know that's silly and I do
appreciate the thoughts. My kids would give me the same answer and they
likely are the ones that lost the cover but I still love them and hold no
blame really, just don't want to digitally be reminded of same. Getting
ready to go to Mass soon so I'm sure I can get my thoughts back into
perspective.

Carol Jean