[Electronics-talk] Advancing on Amazon

Poppa Bear heavens4real at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 05:59:36 UTC 2014

Vince I had this problem so I erased the desktop cloud so that when I try to
download from Amazon I have an option to skip downloading the desktop
downloader and just download the song the old fashion way. The problem now
is that it says I need to approve my computer and I can't find the button to
do that. I ended up just downloading the Cloud app to my phone so I could
download my songs strait to that. I still want to be able to download them
right to my computer though.