[Electronics-talk] Advancing on Amazon

Barb O'Connor broconnor1972 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 5 17:51:32 UTC 2014

I have a couple of friends who have always had this problem with their stuff going to the dreaded Cloud Player.  That would irritate me, especially if I pay for the download in the first place.  It's not right that you pay for something and then can't retrieve it.  I know some sighted people who have had that kind of issue too.

Barb