[Electronics-talk] Coffee, Watches, and Embossers

Christine Szostak szostak.1 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Fri Nov 7 20:23:59 UTC 2014

Hi All,
  Thanks for all of the help with my recent questions. the information was really helpful and appreciated!

  For the embosser, given that  I did not realize that I would have to purchase relatively expensive software on top of the embosser, I am likely going to hold off for  a while at this point as the combined cost is likely going to be a bit beyond my means:)!

  Still deciding on the coffee maker (I may for now just stick with my Keurig:)) as I really am not encouraged about what I have been hearing about the grind and brew programming. I used to have one but they have become much more complex in the programming.

  As for the watch, I too have the vibrating watch and love it. I have had mine for about 14 years now and it is still working great. The reason I had asked about the braille watch is that the one thing that I do not really like about the vibrating watches is that they take a few moments to get the time and thus take up more time than I would sometimes like. Yes, I realize I am just being picky, but I am fine with admitting that:)! Seriously, thanks for the info.
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!
Chris
Christine M. Szostak, PhD
Assistant Professor
Department of Psychology
Shorter University
Rome, Georgia
szostak.1 at osu.edu

If you are interested in a professional consultation for a vision loss related issue see:
http://findingthevision.wikidot.com

If you are in need of a professional consultation for general research/statistical related issues see:
http://researchconsulting.wikidot.com

If you are looking for professional proof reading or editorial review services see:
http://researchconsulting.wikidot.com