[Electronics-talk] Coffee, Watches, and Embossers

Roland Hudson rollieshirl at cox.net
Fri Nov 7 20:47:52 UTC 2014

Hi Chris and all,

The Embraille product from Humanware comes with the software included. I
have been disappointed with the support or lack there of on this product
from Humanware. Several with whom I have spoken admit they don't know the
product that well. In their defence, I'm sure they don't get many calls on
this product as they would with the stream. Last year, Humanware had a
holiday sale on the product; if they repeat that this year, you would have
significant savings.
Hope that helps.

Rollie