[Electronics-talk] Converting Youtube audio files to MP3 files

Terry Borden n2ied at stny.rr.com
Sun Nov 9 00:27:00 UTC 2014

This is a great little program. After installing it, just put the name of
the song you want in to the edit field and press enter and you can just
arrow down through the results. When you select the song you want, press the
application  or context key and press d for download.You can save the
selection as a mp3 or a avi. You can also put the youtube address in to the
edit field press enter and it will download the song. if the edit field
doesn't come up, just press control N. Have fun. The download link is below.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4385995/Songr_1_9_23_Setup.exe