[Electronics-talk] iOS 8 Problems

Christine Szostak szostak.1 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Sun Nov 9 16:30:11 UTC 2014

They are actually trying to do so and are willing to listen to VO users, it
is just that 8.0 introduced so many bugs that were VO specific,
accessibility in general, and mainstream that  I think they are just trying
to hit the most crucial in every area as quickly as possible. 8.0 was much
worse than 8.1 in all three of the above areas but 8.1 is still
significantly worse than 7.1.2 which was wonderful in my opinion.