[Electronics-talk] iOS 8 Problems

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 16:36:10 UTC 2014

Apple is addressing issues with IOS 8. IOS 8.1 fixed several significant
bugs in IOS 8.0 and IOS 8.1.1 is currently in beta and is said to have a
lot of fixes in it, especially for older devices. One can complain that
Apple knew about some of these issues early in the beta cycle for IOS 8
and is just now getting around to fixing them but this is different than
saying they're not willing to address issues in IOS 8.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail