[Electronics-talk] iOS 8 Problems

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 16:43:14 UTC 2014

You can add audio ducking to your roter by selecting it from the list at
Settings -> General -> Accessibility -> VoiceOver -> Roter. As Christine
says, when you enable this then your music and other audio will be
quieted a bit so you can better hear VoiceOver. I think this is the
default in IOS, so this option will let you turn it off if you don't
like the default audio ducking.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail