[Electronics-talk] where do I find which channels have videodiscription on comcast?

Mike Sedmak mcsedmak at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 00:13:52 UTC 2014

I ended up having to escalate through comcast's disability service
line.  It turned out that my local branch office had all their boxes
misconfigured to not allow DVS.

But first, are you sure you have enabled SAP or else changed language
to "Spanish"?  It's not intutive, but that's how you enable the DVS
audio track for programs that have it.