[Electronics-talk] Bose/iPhone

Shannon Cook SCook at sccb.sc.gov
Tue Nov 11 01:04:06 UTC 2014

Hi,

Can anyone advise me on how to connect my Bose Wave Radio with my iPhone?  I have a 5C with IOS 7.  I have hooked up the auxillary cord to the auxillary port on the Bose.  I then pressed the auxillary button on the remote, but nothing happened.

Any advice would be great.

Thanks,

Shannon Cook, MSW
November is diabetic awareness month. Diabetes is one of the leading causes of blindness in the United States. If you are diabetic, the South Carolina Commission for the Blind encourages you to receive a dilated eye exam yearly. For more information about how the SC Commission for the Blind can help you or a loved one, please visit us at www.sccb.state.sc.us or give us a call at 1-888-335-5951.