[Electronics-talk] Kind of Off Topic, But I Need Help!

cheez cheez at cox.net
Thu Nov 27 11:17:54 UTC 2014

I'm running JAWS16 Pro, on my Win7 PC.  I unloaded JAWS16 Pro, and since I wasn't able to create the shortcut keys of alt+ctrl+J, I went to the desktop and clicked on the JAWS icon.  But this didn't work!
I tried the following tricks with no success:
Typed JAWS16 in the edit field at the Start Menu
Rebooted
Inserted the JAWS16 disc in the DVDRW drive
Tried launching MS Narrator--which didn't work at all.
So if anyone knows how to launch JAWS16 without the shortcut keys, please let me know.
Earlier versions used that desktop icon clicking technique.  I hope it still works.
You can reach me at my e-mail.  Thanks.
Vince
cheez at cox.net

---