[Electronics-talk] considering switching email providers

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sat Nov 29 19:30:17 UTC 2014

Sandra:

Although some may object that using my suggestion below, email can't be
synced between devices, I, for the life of me, can't see why anyone would
*want* his/her email synced, at least for home email. I often want to look
at stuff on my PC that I simply delete on my iPhone.

Be that as it may, why not just find an ISP that still supports POP3 and
manually configure Outlook to handle email using said ISP?

Mike Freeman