[Electronics-talk] digital recorder with feature to movethroughrecording in segments

Pamela Dominguez geodom at optonline.net
Mon Oct 13 01:46:57 UTC 2014

Yes, but what I don't like about all of those devices that are specialized,
you can't edit and have the edits take effect unless you build a book.  It
really doesn't delete the thing you are taking out, just tells it not to
play it.  I would like a device where you can really edit like you could
with tape.  I know this is not what the person asked, but this is what I am
interested in.  Pam.