[Electronics-talk] Wanting to know if anyone has any idea about an android list like the iPhone questions list or knows anything about android phones

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Sat Oct 18 19:36:32 UTC 2014

What software and hardware models of iPhone have you got now?  I have a
4s with 32mb and the last version that started with a 7. on it now.  I
read about many problems with 8.0 and 8.0.1 and 8.0.2 so didn't update
to those operating systems.  I have heard a major version upgrade will
be available by October 20, 2014 and this should have some and maybe
more than some VoiceOver bug fixes in it.  The best way to handle an
upgrade for you will be to erase your phone after October 20, 2014 then
reinstall and if you get the same operating system version check under
general software and do the upgrade before going to the app store and
hitting that purchases button to restore your purchases.  One you've
told the phone to erase and yes you're sure, have it plugged in and
leave it alone for 4 hours.  Then return and start the reinstall
process.
Some people are impatient about the erase operating so the phones don't
get cleanly erased and whatever operating system they install then is
going to run into trouble for as long as it's on the phone.