[Electronics-talk] instructions for a recorder; Gmail deletions

Annely Rose annely53r at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 31 17:33:25 UTC 2014

Hi Sandra,

I did some research and found the Sony website where you will find information on operating your voice recorder.  Go to esupport.sony.com and put in your model
number in the search box and it will take you to the info.  Don't use "www".  I also have a Sony ICD BX112 and ICD BX312 (I think).  don't remember; it's been so long ago that I don't remember.  I love the ones I have and they have worked great for me.  I didn't see them listed anymore.  Good luck and God bless.

Annely