[Electronics-talk] Ipad

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Mon Sep 1 12:52:08 UTC 2014

Hi Beverly,

My personal opinion is that if you use Voice Over exclusively, stick with
your iPhone.  I am not aware of a reason/benefit to using an iPad if you
fall into this category.  Both the iPad and iPad Mini are larger so
navigating the screen could take a bit longer, but this is arguable.  If you
plan to carry it with you, it is bigger and you can't make cellular calls.
Now if you are a person who had large hands, or has some motor or dexterity
limitations, you might prefer the iPad, as well as if you are using zoom or
other magnification programs.

I am very interested to hear how others feel on this topic.

HTH,
Annette