[Electronics-talk] Ipad

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 13:07:20 UTC 2014

I love my iPad mini for school. I find that my phone's battery just doesn't cut it when it comes to going all day and performing the tasks I need it to. I have a lot of educational apps on my iPad, and I find that it is less of a distraction for me if I'm in class to have my iPad, then to have my phone and see some random notification popped up and possibly wants to go look at it.

Aleeha Dudley and seeing eye dog Dallas
Vice President, Ohio Association of blind students
Blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
"The wind of Heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears." Arabian proverb

Sent from my iPhone