[Electronics-talk] Trying to Understand Data Plans

Drew Hunthausen dhunthausen at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 22:09:36 UTC 2014

Chris,
The iphone is very easy to answer and end calls. To answer a call you just
double tap on the screen with two fingures. You do the same thing to end the
call. If you get a call and want to send it strait to voice mail without
answering you hit the button on the top of the phone. Very easy and strait
forward.

Drew Hunthause 714-296-7111
www.noexcusesblindguy.com-296-7111
www.noexcusesblind