[Electronics-talk] Trying to Understand Data Plans

Christine Szostak szostak.1 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Sat Sep 13 22:16:28 UTC 2014

Sadly, as someone who has fought doing this for years:), I think I am
finally becoming convinced that this is a good move for me (Apple would be
so proud:))! At the end of this month I will be eligible for an early
upgrade and think I may get an iPhone 5S as I really do not want the 6
because of no desire for the bigger screen:)!