[Electronics-talk] Data plans

Linda waterinmyroom at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 17:20:23 UTC 2014

I agree with Gail.  It is a tradeoff.  I have never had a cable bill, even when I was working.  I do not get manicures, pedicures, go to the hair salon, the gym or the spa.  I am not a shoe or clothes hog.  It is just a matter of what you want to spend your dollars on.  I am going to get a smartphone, because I want one and that's what I want to spend my money for.  Some people pay hundreds for cable, others spend it on their phones, some have both.  My brother smokes and spends about $200 a month, and says he does not get enough money to live on.  I believe it is usually not how much money you get, but what you do with it that counts.