[Electronics-talk] [EXTERNAL] Re: Data plans

Baracco, Andrew W Andrew.Baracco at va.gov
Mon Sep 15 16:06:22 UTC 2014

First, I think that the 70% figure is bogus, because it has been quoted
for at least 40 years, and all of these figures change from time to
time. Next, there are ways to get an iPhone for cheaper, even free, if
you are willing to settle for an older model. And at present, the mobile
carriers are fighting each other for business from smart phone users, so
there are deals to be had. All of the companies offer some kind of
family plan, so you can go into a shared plan with family members or
friends. Blind people are as creative,if not more, then anyone else. We
have to be to survive.

Andy