[Electronics-talk] Seeking Info about the Pen Friend

Terry Borden n2ied at stny.rr.com
Tue Sep 16 23:50:54 UTC 2014

This is what I did, I purchased some soft magnetic material and cut it in to
small strips. I put the sticky label on the magnetic material  and punched a
small hole in one end of the magnet that way I could put a rubber band
through the hole to rap around a can or bottle that way you can rerecord a
new message if you wish. You can also stick the magnet on to a meddle can.
Hope this helps.