[Electronics-talk] Seeking Info about the Pen Friend

James Aldrich jajkaldrich at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 02:02:44 UTC 2014

Hi Sandy and all,

I've wondered how critical this A and B label situation really is!  I can understand to a point if labels were made the same, this could be problematic especially if one used the Pen Friend Heavily!  Nobody has given me a straight answer on this!  You might also check LSS Products for labels since they sell both devices and they say the labels they sell work on both the Talking Label Wand and the Pen Friend.  I may phone them to learn more!  Their website is:
http://www.lssproducts.com

Thank you for confirming what I understood!

Jim

 Sent from my iPad