[Electronics-talk] Seeking Info about the Pen Friend

Sandy sandraburgess at msn.com
Wed Sep 17 01:19:35 UTC 2014

Jim,

All you say is correct.  The labels start with A, so next shipment needs to
be B, and I don't know far through the alphabet they go.  It seems I've had
a and b from Independent Living Aids.  Both my wand type devices came from
there, but the site has no mention of reorders of Touch Memo labels.  My
friend has an inexpensive wand/labeler from Speak to Me which she named
Wanda.  I'll check independent living web site pretty soon.

Sandy