[Electronics-talk] [EXTERNAL] Re: How do I add a picture to Uber app

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Thu Apr 2 21:10:55 UTC 2015

I don't think a picture is mandatory, for blind or sighted Uber users.  However, Uber allows us all to add our photos to the app if we want to.

You need to take your picture on your iPhone, or email yourself the picture you took on your Mac, and then using your iPhone save that picture to your camera roll.  Once you've done that, here's how to get the picture into the Uber app.

Once you're in the IOS Uber account, go to the menu button at the top left of the screen.  Once you brought up the menu, double tap on either your name or the label "view account" on the menu page on the top half of the screen. Then, double tap on "edit picture" on the top left of the screen.  At this point, you can either pick a picture from your library, or take a self.  For me, this would be the most difficult part, as you either need feel confident taking your own picture or finding one in your library.

Hope this helps,

Jim