[Electronics-talk] Xfinity and it's pros and cons $$$$$

Randi randi5 at comcast.net
Thu Apr 9 08:57:57 UTC 2015

I was away for a few days and not if anyone answered this question, but I
have many with my carrier which is Comcast. I am are referring to the new
box with Comcast has reads the menus and on screen titles, and more. I
contacted every department and they have me also. You must pay $50.00 for
each box, even only 1 person might be blind and doesn't watch TV in their
child's room. With each box there is a monthly added fee of $20.00  I am the
only blind person in my FL house but I would have purchase 4 boxes and pay
$80.00 each extra a month not what my maintenance pays. I have decided it is
not worth it. When I asked how they are allowed with ADA they answered it's
recreation. I guess this house will not be trying it in the near future.
Randi r.sanfilippo at comcast.net