[Electronics-talk] Cordless Phone-Life Alert

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Apr 6 16:48:57 UTC 2015

Hi Darla.
Did you try plugging the phone back in and leaving it for a while?  We
have had similar problems after a power outage, but the phone has come
back once its battery is recharged.
It is also possible to get a new battery for an old cordless phone, or so
I've heard.  Or just get a new one.
I don't know how a phone ties into Life Alert, but I expect their customer
service could advise you.
Tracy