[Electronics-talk] Xfinity and it's pros and cons $$$$$

Ray Foret Jr rforet7706 at comcast.net
Thu Apr 9 17:47:31 UTC 2015

IF you call:
855-270-0379, you can get out of paying those fees.  IF you are an NFB newsline subscriber, or receive talking books, you can get out of the upgrade fee.  You cannot expect regular customer service to even know about this, which is why I gave you that number up front.  I would agree, however, that their regular customer service seems to have taken a bit of a step backwards.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray

Still a happy Mac, Verizon Wireless iPhone 6+ and Apple TV user!

Sent from my Mac,
the only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in