[Electronics-talk] intercom for door

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Wed Apr 15 06:57:37 UTC 2015

Hi,
You might try QVC, or Google them. I have one I really like but it was on
the expensive side. It has adjustable volume, quite a few songs and
capability for me to record a short ditty on it. It did involve some
installation but my maintenance guy did that for me.
Thanks
lauren

Blessings in Jesus' name.
God's grace:"Plunge a sponge into Lake Erie. Did you absorb every drop? Take
a deep breath. Did you suck the oxygenout of the atmosphere? Pluck a pine
needle from a
tree in Yosemite. Did you deplete the forest of foliage? Watch an ocean wave
crash against the beach. Will there never be another one?" -Max Lucado
my digital evangelism blog:w w w . ask in jesus name . o r g
my latest book is at:
w w w . a u d I b l e . c o m
Cats Are Terrifically Superb:
W w w . c a t l I n e s . c o m
(take out the spaces to activate the links)