[Electronics-talk] intercom for door

Brad Keller kellerb03 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 09:37:14 UTC 2015

My suggestion would be just a simple wireless doorbell system. You can
usually find these in 2 types... battery operated or one that has to be
plugged into an outlet. It has one receiver and one transmitter and has
approx 10 different chimes you can choose from. Put the transmitter outside
the door and the receiver inside your apartment where you can hear it
easily. It's cheaper than an intercom system and is easy to take with you if
you move.

Brad Keller
kellerb03 at gmail.com

Are you looking for a delicious mouth watering snack? Or maybe you're
looking for that special snack for that favorite four legged friend? If so
then reach for one of the Jerky flavors on my page at:

http://Blindman.jerkydirect.com and click on the retail shopping link and
have that tasty treat delivered right to your door.